What information we collect
The following is the personal data you voluntarily provide us through this site.
- For Individual Users: Email address, password, name, birthday, phone number, country, address
- For Corporate Users: Email address, password, business name, country, phone number, address
- For residents of Korea: Name of representative, business registration number, copy of business license
- Credit card: Date of birth (business registration number for businesses), credit card number, credit card expirations date
- For Korean corporate user: bank transfer: Bank name, date of birth (business registration number for businesses), account number
- The following may be collected during the use of our service.
- IP address, cookies, connection log, date of visit, service use history, faulty use history, payment history
How we collect your information
We collect personal information through the following mediums.
- Our website, mobile device, written document, fax, phone, forum, email or application for events
- Partner companies
Purposes for collecting personal information
To provide customized contents and services, deliver goods, issue invoices, authenticate user, process purchases and fee payments, and collect fees.
To verify identity for using our services, prevent illegal or unauthorized use, confirm account registrations, prevent duplicate registrations, validate identities of legal representatives, archive records for dispute resolution and for civil complaint processing, and provide announcements.
To develop new and customized services, continue providing existing services, display advertisements, validate services, provide event and advertising information, provide opportunities for customer participation, evaluate service usage patterns, and analyze use of our services.
Third party’s use of personal information
We may use your personal information within the scope specified in Article 2 and we will not exceed the scope without prior consent from you or disclose your personal information to any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, the following is the exception:
- If there is a request from an investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed by laws and ordinances for the purpose of investigation.
- H2 Interactive, Inc”, a marketing and service partner of NANOO COMPANY Inc., may access personal information limited to the users in Japan for the purpose of marketing and service support of Play! NANOO.
Personal Information Use for Payment Service
Your personal information may be stored and used by Payletter Inc., which would be tasked with registration of and payment by credit card or bank transfer, until you terminate your use of our service or end of contract.
Personal Information Retention and Usage Period
We may retain your personal information until you terminate your use of our service. However, the following information may be retained for a set period of time for the following reasons.
Our Reason for Retaining Information
|Reason for Retention
|Record of Illegal Data Use
|To prevent further illegal data use and for user support
Applicable Laws and Regulations for Retaining Information
As indicated in Korean Commercial Law and Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, we will retain the indicated information for the retention periods below.
|Reason for Retention
|Record of contracts or subscription withdrawals
|Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
|Records on payments and goods supply
|Records on complaint or dispute handling
|Records on display or advertisements
|Ledgers and evidential documents about all transactions as defined by the tax law
|Taxes, Corporate Tax Act
|Records on electronic transactions
|Electronic Financial Transaction Act
|Protection Communications Secrets Act
Personal Information Destruction Procedures
When we have no ongoing legitimate business to process or have no legal need to store your personal information, we will permanently delete it.
The following is the procedure on how personal information is handled after deletion.
- Personal information acquired during account sign-up will be moved to a separate database and destroyed after our retention requirements and accordance with applicable laws related to information security are fulfilled.
- The retained personal information will not be used for any purpose other than for retention as required by applicable laws and our policies.
Your Data Protection Rights
If you wish to access, correct or update your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us via the contact details in Article 8.
If you make a request to make changes to your incorrect personal information, the incorrect personal information will not be used until the update has been made. In case the incorrect third party has already been provided with the incorrect information, the corrected information will be relayed to the third party.
Any terminated or deleted personal information by the user will be handled as specified in Article 5 to prevent viewing or using information for other purposes.
Privacy Manager Contact Information
For questions or concerns related to personal information, you may send us a detailed message to our Privacy Manager at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
If you need to report on other infringements of personal information or require consultation, please get in touch with the agencies below.
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (https://privacy.kisa.or.kr or 118 without area code within Korea)
Cyber Investigation Bureau of the Supreme Public Prosecutor’s Office (http://www.spo.go.kr or 1301 without area code within Korea)
Cyber Safety Bureau of the National Policy Agency (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr or 182 without area code within Korea)
Effective Date: February 11, 2020